Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweat it out


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." * Henry David Thoreau

Thoreau states it so well above. After attending the Dani Johnson conference a couple of weeks ago, I have been focusing on simplifying. Keeping things simple. Minimizing what I spend and maximizing what I already have on hand. Each day I am more aware of the amazing people and opportunities right in front of me and am ever so thankful. I am attacking my goals each day with God-confidence.

This week has been hot and humid, but it hasn't stopped the T/Th 6:30 AM Deep Eddy boot campers in the pic above. Each one has met with me for a fitness assessment and running after their dreams. They had just finished 15 dumbell swings, 10 broad jumps, and up-hill sprints. And, you better believe there was plenty more before those exercises too. Great work today team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment