If you attend my classes you've heard it once, you've heard it a million times-- drink at least 1 gallon of water daily. I like to call it the Gallon Challenge, and it's definitely more pleasant than chugging a gallon of milk and looking like this!
Now with the summer months it is even more critical to stay hydrated and add electolytes to all the water you are drinking. I know I do not want to be consuming tons of water and basically have it go straight through me so my go-to electrolyte source is elete. The original, pure, liquid electrolyte concentrate contains four essential electrolytes—sodium, magnesium, potassium, and chloride.
Why I chose elete?
- BALANCED- Unlike sports drinks, elete provides four essential electrolytes to replace all of the minerals lost in sweat–not just sodium and potassium.
- PROVEN-Clinically tested and shown to be significantly more efficient for hydration than water alone
- PURE- No sugars, calories or carbs to undermine health and fitness goals or cause GI distress. Safe for those individuals with health conditions for whom sugar-laden, high-sodium hydration beverages may be contraindicated.
- VERSATILE- Add elete add-in to water to make pure electrolyte water (with sports drink levels of electrolytes) or use it to transform any beverage into a sports drink. Original elete Electrolyte Add-In can be added to food as a substitute for table salt (that provides a full balance of electrolyte, not just sodium chloride)
- ON TH GO- Easy to purchase. Found at People's Pharmacy on Westbank Dr. in Westlake and comes in the large container.
Who is game on for the Gallon Challenge filled with hydration?