Thursday, February 28, 2013

BioSignature


I pulled the trigger last night and registered for Charles Poliquin's BioSignature course. I have been wanting to learn more about BioSignature Modulation for the past 6 months and now in May I will get the chance. I really dove into the research due to what I have been personally dealing with hormonally for the past few years. There are under a dozen people in Austin who have training in BioSignature testing so I am excited to be one of the few.

WHAT IS IT?
1. Learn the correct way of marking and measuring the Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Sites using calipers.
2. Understand the roles of key hormones directly correlated to the 12-point Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Sites.
3. Understand the basic nutritional and supplement strategies to use based on a clients Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Assessment. - See more at: http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Education/Biosignature/BiosignatureLevelOne.aspx#sthash.SHM69xAQ.dpuf
BioSignature testing involves measuring 12 sites on the body with calipers. The results from each of the skin folds is put into a formula and ranked from 1 to 12 from highest (needs the most improvement) to lowest. Based on the results, a BioSignature Practitioner can implement nutritional and supplemental strategies for clients based specifically on their needs.

The academia nerd comes out of me when I get to learn something new. Prior to attending I am required to read 11 articles and suggested to read 7 books. Love it! At the completion of the 3-day course, I will know the correct way to measure and mark the BioSignature sites using calipers and understand the roles of key hormones directly correlated to the 12-point BioSignature modulation sites.

So, if you have ever wondered "why do I gain weight here and not here, or how have I all of sudden changed physically but nothing from a dietary or training aspect has changed." There is a very good chance it is your hormones.  I am so excited to implement BioSignature testing when I complete course, because each recommendation will be specific to YOU. No more guess work trying to figure out what supplements you need, and do not need, OR what diet is best for you.

Stay tuned for more details after the completion of the course.


1. Learn the correct way of marking and measuring the Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Sites using calipers.
2. Understand the roles of key hormones directly correlated to the 12-point Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Sites.
3. Understand the basic nutritional and supplement strategies to use based on a clients Poliquin™ BioSignature Modulation Assessment. - See more at: http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Education/Biosignature/BiosignatureLevelOne.aspx#sthash.SHM69xAQ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment