My weekly trips to the Barton Creek Farmers Market get better and better each week. I'm learning more about the local farmers, and I find myself trying new foods each week.
A few weeks ago I stopped by Celtic Seafare, a locally owned and operated company. They attend the Barton Creek Farmers Market every other weekend. I sampled the cold smoked salmon and bought a salmon dip they had at the Farmers Market that day. It was absolutely delish!
Why does Celtic Seafare salmon tastes so good?
- Cold smoked in a traditional wood burning kiln. Learn more about the smoking process HERE.
- Hand cured with pure sea salt and organic cane sugar
- Finely hand sliced for a delicate texture
- Fresh farmed Atlantic and wild salmon
- Responsibly farmed no hormones or antibiotics
- Open water nets