Monday, May 16, 2011

Dreaming to Reality.

Carly, Michelle, Me, & Michelle at the Paramount Gala.
Part of Team Relentless Boot Camp at Fight for Air Climb
"Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." -Belva Davis

I love the moments when you pinch yourself, because you almost can't believe how great life is at the moment. Saturday was one of those days where 2 years ago I could only dream to have a day so fun and rewarding----Racing to the top of a building. Meeting new people excited to get in better shape. Dancing around on a stage at 8am to warm-up people for Fight for Air. Track workout with Coach Jess. Celebration lunch at Polvos. Fabulous evening at the Paramount with Smokey Robinson in concert. Birthday celebration with fellow Relentless boot camper, Norma.

Now it's a reality.  I simply want to say a big THANK YOU to all my friends and clients. Each of you have truly changed my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment