Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Austin's Fittest


A big THANK YOU to CrossFit Central for nominating me for this year's "Austin's Fittest" issue in Austin Fit Magazine. I still remember 3 years ago when I was checking out the whole CrossFit thing. I came across Carey Kepler's bio on the website and saw she had won Austin's Fittest. Then 2 years ago Coach Crystal McReynolds won the same award. I thought to myself, I want to be that person---the person in the community that people recognize as fit and who stands for fitness in all capacities.

I know it's only an award, but I wrote down on my goals 1 year ago that I wanted to be recognized as a fitness example in Austin, TX, and now I have the possibility to realize that goal thanks to the community I am a part. BAM.

I need your help by voting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment