Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emails Rock!

Tu/Th 6:30am O. Henry Middle School class
I love my job for many reasons, and this morning is a perfect example. I opened my inbox to the following 2 emails before noon from Relentless boot campers....

Email 1--  Titled: "Yay Boot Camp"
Just wanted to say thanks.  Today was one of those days that I almost didn’t come because I slept crappy, but I’m really glad I did.  I really do love boot camp and appreciate your excellent coaching and the inspiration my fellow campers provide.  I think I might have to go back to 3 days a week when I get back from Costa Rica.  

Email 2--
Hey Meg!

I wanted to talk to you again about CrossFit. We met up last November and talked about getting a masters in kinesiology, personal training, and the CrossFit mentorship program. This was all before the Trojan Challenge, before I switched to a paleo diet, and before I noticed HUGE changes in my body after finishing 8 weeks of eating meat and using a KB almost every day! I can't believe how much things have changed. I've always striven to be "fit" but CrossFit has truly changed that definition for me!!

Anyways - I've started to think more about what I want to do moving forward and b/c my life has changed so much (for the better) due to CF, I'm thinking more seriously about taking it to the next level. I would love to meet up with you again and discuss my options whenever you are free! Our "meeting" can also include a Polvo's mexican martini as long as we discuss more serious things before the 2nd round comes....


Why do you get up each morning, brave the heat, work your tail off, and then come back for more? I would love to hear how Relentless Boot Camp and/or CrossFit has changed your life. It has clearly transformed me inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment