Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chlorophyll


After Jeremy, Big Mike, and Travis returned from a 10-day conference in Fiji with Tony Robbins, they brought back a wealth of knowledge on the importance of alkalinity. Below are characteristics that exist within an acidic culture and an alkaline environment.

ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT- based out of fear
  • Anxiety
  • Confusion
  • Frustration
  • Lack of sleep
  • Sickness
  • Anger
  • Stress
ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT- based out of love & passion
  • Easy
  • Fun
  • Happy
  • Clarity
  • Harmony
  • Trust
  • Energy
  • Relaxed
  • Empowered
  • Focus
I know I want to be living in an alkaline state at all times, and Jeremy challenged our staff to be doing the same. We all tested our acidity using pH test strips. The 1st time I tested it I was wayyyyyyyyy acidic. I'm still convinced I messed up; however, the past two times I've tested my acidity levels I've been at 7.2 and 7.0--->ALKALINE. Go here for more details on a pH balance ranges..

One thing I added to my normal routine is 1TB of Chlorophyll to my water. I found my bottle of Chlorofresh (pictured above) at Whole Food's. It has a mint flavor and is very refreshing. Chlorophyll acts as an internal deodorant. It helps to balance glucose levels, is a high alkaline source, and balances pH. I recommend anyone adding this to their daily regimen, especially those that test acidic.

If you don't know where to start to get alkaline, go here for a detailed listing of acidic and alkaline foods. I choose to live in the culture of love and passion. Here's to thriving in an alkaline state!


No comments:

Post a Comment