WOW! I just watched the above Mobility video by KStar, and I will officially never wear flip-flops again. Since January my foot has gone from plantar fasciitis, to achilles tendonitis, to now my achilles and calcaneus bone ache all the time.
I am doing the following for treatment:
- 15 minute ice bath up to mid-calf on days I workout
- Weekly Airrosti treatments
- Trigger Point on my calves
- Stretching calves
- Sleeping in a Strassburg sock
- Not running, but rowing--- which is driving me nuts!
As KStar stated, and I firmly agree--- ATHLETES DON'T WEAR FLIP FLOPS.