Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Greens

I found this carton of greens at Whole Foods, and it had exactly all the greens I love to eat on a daily basis all together. They call the the bucket of greens, Power Greens, and it's a perfectly fitting name. It includes organic spinach, organic red & green chard, and organic baby kale.

I'm always on the go so it's easy to dump a big bowl full of the Power Greens into my plastic container and pair it with some protein and a little fat. I can easily consume a carton of these greens in 2 days. If that sounds crazy to you, then let's talk nutrition and the importance of green leafy vegetables in your diet. Over the past 4 weeks I have been very cognizant about my Zone blocks and getting plenty of vegetables in my diet. Stay tuned for a later post on the journey and success.

GET YOUR GREENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment