Monday, August 6, 2012

The Power of Positive Thinking


The entire coaching staff at CrossFit Central read The Power of Positive Thinking. I absolutely loved the book. Every chapter was full of real-life examples of individuals who had met with Norman Vincent Peale, scripture, and profound statements. I did not want to forget the wealth of information I read so I took all the scriptures and affirmations found in the book and made myself note cards (see the picture above).  I keep the note cards in my car and read a new card each morning. The message on the card gets my mind right for the day and provides direction for a morning prayer. I can honestly say this has helped me tremendously over the past month. Good stuff in equals good stuff out.

How do you start the day off on the right foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment