Monday, August 13, 2012

Michel's Success

BEFORE- Michel is on the far right

AFTER- Michel is on the far left

Michel started back in Athletic Training after taking off for over a year. She jumped right into Fuel 21 in March and lost 11 lbs, and then joined me with April 2012 programs. Michel came to class ready to work and to continue with the success she saw from only changing her eating habits. Since that time she has continued to see huge success. We did her 4 month body comp check in and the results are incredible!

Over 23 inches loss, down 22lbs, & lost 6% body fat

Michel writes--

Hi Meg,
I have to admit, I still can't believe my results.  23 lbs and 24
inches....it's like walking around with my kettle bell all day
long...OMG.

I've always been Team Food.  I love to eat so the thought of not being

able to eat whatever I wanted really freaked me out.  I knew I had to
think about this new lifestyle differently, I had to be positive about
the changes I was committed to make in my life.  It was a rough start
but once I really started believing in what I was doing, it got easier
and my attitude about it changed immediately.  (Seeing and feeling the
results after just a couple of weeks helped too, ha!)  I'm not
dieting, I'm not starving myself, I'm not limiting myself, I can eat
whatever I want to eat, I'm choosing to eat healthier and that choice
is empowering.


I've never felt better, slept better and had more energy.  I'm excited

and I can't wait to see what else I can do now that I know I can say
no to bread and cheese. ;). Holler!


Who's next???!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment