Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year SPECIALS

WANTED
Individuals ready to make New Year's goals a reality.

I am offering discounted personal training prices through the month of January. Get in now and I will grandfather you in at the discounted rate as long as you are consistently personal training. Sessions are done in my garage gym, in-home, or at CrossFit Central Downtown.

AVAILABILITY
Monday & Wednesday: noon-5pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 2:00-5pm
Saturday: scheduled week to week

JANUARY SPECIAL
1-on-1: $50 a session
groups of 2: $80 a session ($40/person)
groups of 3: $90 a session ($30/person)-- BEST DEAL 40% SAVINGS
*additional $10 per session for in-home training

Email me at showoutmeg@gmail.com or call me at 254.855.4246 to schedule an initial appointment. Go HERE to see results from my athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment