I finished reading the Go Giver last night. Great read! It is a book that most could read in one sitting. The book tells a story about a young business man named Joe and his learning the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success over a week's time.
The laws are so simple yet so profound. The 3rd law really hit home to me. I have big dreams for my future and the impact Relentless Boot Camps have on Austin, the state of TX, and even the country. I am learning very quickly when you place the interests of others first, your interests will always be taken care of. ALWAYS. Less of me and more of others. Looking out for what others need with the faith that when I do, my needs will be taken care of in return. Basically in line with my mantra---Walk by Faith and not by Sight.
1) THE LAW OF VALUE- Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2) THE LAW OF COMPENSATION- Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3) THE LAW OF INFLUENCE- Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first.
4) THE LAW OF AUTHENTICITY- The most valuable give you have to offer is yourself.
5) THE LAW OF RECEPTIVITY- The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Which law hits closest home to you?