Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goddess

I was perusing around People's Rx yesterday and came across this yummy brand of snacks called, New Earth Super Conscious Living. They are a local company here in Austin. The product pictured above caught my eye because the word, "Goddess," was on the label, and the marketing stated-- Nourish your heart, Sweeten your life, Feed your INNER GODDESS!!!

For those of you who know me, I use the word Goddess quite often so naturally I was intrigued. Moving on....

I am not a huge dessert person; however, the next time I have a sugar craving I am buying Chocolate Goddess Clusters. A dessert made with raw chocolate and coconut chips. New Earth has quite a few other products. Check it out. Looks like they will be getting my business before my trip to LA for the CrossFit Games.

If you've tried the product, let me know. The staff and purpose of this company seem really solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment