Saturday, July 23, 2011

One of my goals is Relentless Boot Camp be the #1 recognized boot camp in the nation. I believe in our program and every benefit we offer to our athletes. 

I recently wrote an e-book that is easily downloadable on my blog (see the right side bar). The e-book is titled, Relentless Pursuit. I chose the name because of the pursuit to touch as many lives as possible via Relentless Boot Camp. The goal of the e-book is to inform and educate on nutrition and fitness. Every person who downloads the e-book receives 20 days worth of meal plans and workouts along with a plethora of information. 

One of the goals of Relentless Pursuit is to have others experience the possibility of health, wellness, family, education, and improved quality of life through knowledge and participating in our boot camps.

Help me spread the word by downloading the e-book and forwarding this blog post on to others. Together we can make huge changes!

"Not until the pain of the same is greater than the pain of change will you embrace change." -Dave Ramsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment