Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am present to...

 Tu/Th 8am class at Barton Hills

I am very present today that I am living in a city and in a career that fits me perfectly. I got back late last night from a bachelorette party in Playa del Carmen and hit today running full speed ahead. As I was catching up from the weekend, I realized how great it felt to come back from a mini-vacation ready to rock and roll. No post-vacay sadness. I was excited to see all my athletes!

I remember coming back from trips in the past and being depressed about going back to work or returning to the city where I was living. Not this time. It felt great to be back in my own bed, and to wake up and be surrounded by fellow coaches who believe in me, support me, and have the same passion driving each of our steps.

Life is too short to go through the motions. What are you present to about your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment