Monday, February 20, 2012

Spinach garnish


I have been a bit burned out on some of my daily food choices. I pulled out The Primal Blueprint Cookbook by Mark Sisson and flipped through the pages for some ideas. I pulled together a few recipes and created a spinach-type garnish that I used on top of my kale salad tonight, and I will use on my eggs and chicken tomorrow morning.

Ingredients:
16oz frozen spinach
3 garlic cloves
2 green onions
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste 

Directions: Throw all the ingredients together in a food processor and blend.

I recommend thawing out the spinach a bit before adding to the food processor. I didn't do this tonight and the end product was too cold to eat at first. I can see this lasting me through the week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment