Monday, February 13, 2012

Sprint to Summer


I love track workouts. Most anyone who hangs out with me knows how much I enjoy my weekly trip to the track for some sprint work. I came across an article this morning from T-Nation called The 6-Week Sprinting Solution. The program complements my 4x/week weight lifting regimen for my Figure Show.

I am a big advocate of making a trip to the track and not working out indoors on a treadmill but to do that 6x/week with my schedule is not quite feasible. I plan to apply this program on the street outside the gym and maybe substitute double-unders 1 or 2 days per week in place of sprinting.

For anyone looking for a sprint program to gear up for summer, this looks like a great place to start and provides a good ramp up. Get moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment