Tuesday, April 24, 2012

L-O-V-E my classes


This week marks our annual Spring Cleaning for our indoor and outdoor programs. I enjoy this time, because it gives me the opportunity to do a lot more relaxing, reading, sleeping,  and hanging with friends. I have been very present to how much I love my career.  I am privileged to coach some of the most successful, educated, and inspiring individuals in Austin, TX. It is only Tuesday of a full week of being off from coaching my Relentless Athletic Training classes, and I have been able to hang out with multiple athletes I coach.

Saturday evening I attended a baby shower for Ruthie who is in my Barton Hills class. The picture above is all the ladies in the class showin' out over Ruthie's soon-to-be new little baby boy. Later that evening I hung out with Sarah who has lost over a pant size in 4 weeks and is performing 50 pushups on her toes daily to get stronger---before/after pictures coming soon.

Interacting with my athletes outside of class allows me to learn how much we are a team; how important accountability is for success; and how much everyone is enrolled in a healthy lifestyle and achieving every fitness dream they can imagine.

Come find out what the camaraderie is like in one of the 4 classes I coach. I will comp the 1st class for you. View my coaching schedule HERE and email meganparsons@crossfitcentral.com to try out a class.


No comments:

Post a Comment