Thursday, July 8, 2010

Destined for Greatness


Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things. -Joe Paterno

Rainy, muggy days like today make me want to crawl into bed, curl up in a ball, and crash out after coaching all morning long. Days like today are easy to hit snooze, skip your workout, and push your goal list to the side. I personally find it difficult to push full force ahead on gloomy Austin days; HOWEVER, I have big goals and dreams I am chasing daily. Today is different. I am switching my paradigm of thought. Just like good 'ole Coach Paterno said, I am destined to do great things. No one is stopping me. Take that, Rain!

The 2 pics of above exhibit greatness. The 1st one is the Lake Pointe 8:30am MWF class passed out on the ground after a Relentless workout in a parking garage due to rain...no hitting snooze for those ladies. The 2nd pic is them showing off their guns after powering through a sweaty, muggy workout.

Go out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment