Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Traveling CrossFitter


I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! What a fun, showout, amazing week in Cali. I know one thing that is for certain; the weather in Laguna Beach is a lot cooler than this TX heat. Mad props to all the athletes I coach daily in this heat.

I am so glad I went to support CrossFit Central at the 2010 CrossFit Games. I have stronger friendships with my co-workers after this past week and even more thankful to have the best job ever. I could not be more proud of Jess, Jen, Carey, Lindsey, and our Affiliate team. Job well done!

While I was on vacation, one of my Relentless athletes was also on vacation. The pic above is Michelle from the Tu/Th Deep Eddy 6:30am boot camp on top of Cascade Mountain in the Adirondack's. Michelle writes, ".....gorgeous hike! This was about 2.5 mile hike straight up...almost like stairs except they were rocks and branches ...and let's just say all we do in CrossFit made each one of those steps so much easier! I felt so strong like I could keep going up and up and up and up! :) Thank you!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment