Friday, December 31, 2010

Done and Done!

(Relentless Boot Camp featured in Austin Fit's Kick Mo's Butt- read the article HERE).

Excellence, wherever... and within whomever you may find it, is always a result of effort... never by accident. -Guy Finley

2010 ended with a BANG. CrossFit Central was voted  Best Training Studio with 87% of the votes and Relentless Boot Camp came in 2nd as the Best Boot Camp in Austin Fit's Best of Health & Fitness December issue.  I am so thankful to be a part of this community!

2011 is right around the corner and my goals are written out and now the revisions are taking place daily. Every year I truly believe more and more in the goals I write down, and that they will happen. In 2010 I wrote that I wanted Relentless Boot Camps to be recognized as a top boot camp in Austin (done & done), and that I wanted to win 2010 Coach of the Year at CrossFit Central (done & done). There is power in writing down goals, but most importantly, TAKING ACTION.

As my Dad would always say growing up, Character is the quiet moments out of the spotlight when on one else is looking. This quote was a driving force for me this year when days were tough.

A big thank you to Coach Jeremy Thiel for the support, mentoring, encouragement, and tough love in 2010. WATCH OUT 2011!!!

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment