Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Trojan Challenge Team


With only days left before the kick-off to the Trojan Challenge, I could not be more thrilled to have my athlete assignments. Over the next 8 weeks I will be coaching 8 athletes through a Relentless, no-excuses, life-changing challenge. The journey kicks off with goal setting this Friday night at 7pm at CrossFit Central with Coaches Carey Kepler & Jeremy Thiel.

Goal setting is vital to the success for everyone! I cannot wait to read what big, hairy, audacious goals each of these athletes write down and make happen. My promise to Cassie, Sean, Lauren, Matt, Lindsey, Emily, Shelley, and Jay is empower them to achieve every goal written down. Accountability from the entire group is how this team will come out stronger, leaner, and happier than ever before.

Do not miss out on the few remaining spots! Take 2011 from GOOD to GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Meg! We are pumped to have you as our coach!! I'm ready to show out! :)

    ReplyDelete