Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

(picture compliments of Nicole Hughes)

Coach Lisa just posted on Facebook how she's sad we're not doing the Jesus WOD today, and I absolutely agree. That workout was one of the hardest things I've done, and what I would call an athletic religious experience.

If you've never done the workout then I challenge you to read about my experience last year and do it for yourself at some point this weekend.

I am excited to spend the weekend with my family and celebrate my Faith. I know one thing that's for sure...I won't be doing toe-to-bars like the picture above. Texas beaches are in my forecast. How will you spend this Easter weekend?

Food for thought: "Success is always temporary. When all is said and done, the only thing you'll have left is your character."


No comments:

Post a Comment