Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet Heather


Over the next 7 weeks I am highlighting 1 of the 7 coaches from Team PURSUIT. This week meet Heather Reed. I met Heather about 4 years ago as a client, and now we work along side each other, and I consider her one of my closest friends.

Heather is one of the most dependable and caring people I know. She sees potential in others, which explains her active role as a Mentor to new coaches. Also known as her Developer strength. Heather is someone you want on your team when you are lost in the woods, no food, and need to survive. She will pull you through until the end. You should see her toolbox in her truck. Impressive.

Futuristic is another one of her 5 Strengths. The more I am around Heather the more I see this strength shine. Heather recently bought a house in her dream community. Now the goal of raising a family right where she wants in Austin can happen! She saves money better than most people I know and has helped me in the same capacity on how to plan for the future and not simply live in the here and now.

Watch out for this girl. She is the Lead Trainer for Relentless and her role is ever-expanding. Big things POPPIN!

I am blessed to call Heather a friend, co-worker, and a curly-hair goddess for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment