Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet, Clarkie

pictured: Me, Coach Crystal McReynolds, & Clarkie
Meet, Jessica Clark, also known as Clarkie! Jess is a colleague and a dear friend. She came on board with Relentless Training Systems as the Marketing Director and a coach full-time this past month. I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to work along side this lady and to learn from her.

Jess encompasses every bit of her 5 strengths: Significance, Learner, Command, Discipline, Activator. The more I work with Jess I see the Activator and Discipline shine. When an idea is being created, this woman is someone you want to go to immediately to help execute with quick turn-around.

The beauty behind my job is I am able to develop true, lasting friendships with each person I work with daily. Jess is the person in my life who I can count on to be professional and get work done when it's that time, BUT also the person who I can be myself around, lean on for honest feedback, and showout.

Jess is a dynamic player on Team PURSUIT! I am thankful to have her on our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment