Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Youth in Motion


(My little nephew. Anyone named Maximus has to have physical education to let out the inner warrior.)

It's been well over 20 years and I still remember how much I loved P.E. in elementary and intermediate school. Coach Prince, my P.E. teacher from Kindergarten through 5th grade, still is one of my favorite teachers of all time. When we showed up to P.E., it was like athletics. I realized that years later after being a part of sports through junior high and high school.

P.E. was where I ran my 1st mile, held pull-ups in a flex position for time, climbed ropes, did forward rolls over obstacles, played kickball, did 3-legged races, and most importantly---beat all the boys in sprints on field day.

Physical Education holds a dear place in my heart. It kills me to know that our public schools no longer require kids over the age of 11 to participate in any P.E. classes.

Help Trinity Training Systems raise $25,000 by the end of December to jump start Youth in Motion! I want every kid to experience the fun, team building, and discipline that comes with being a part of sports and physical activity. 



Donate HERE. You must choose "Youth in Motion" from the drop down menu before donating.



No comments:

Post a Comment