Friday, January 13, 2012

Synergy


This week I am big on definitions....

Synergy is defined in two ways:
1. working together.
2. two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable

Synergy is critical when growing a business and creating new products to reshape the face of outdoor fitness in Austin. Last month Jeremy and I discussed him coming back to coach with Relentless Training Systems for our new 6-week Boot Camps. I was thrilled with the request. Jeremy is the one who taught me everything I know with how to run our Athletic Training classes, grow a class, and gave me the opportunity to run the entire outdoor branch of his business.

Fast forward a month later and the synergy between him, our marketing branch, and myself has clicked. His energy, hustle, and excitement is a new spark for our coaching staff. Without synergy, my efforts are in vain. I am fired up to work in sync with Jeremy Thiel and Jess Clark this year as we take Relentless Training Systems to brand new heights with the best coaching staff around!

No comments:

Post a Comment