Monday, January 30, 2012

Less Running BUT More PRs

A big CONGRATS to all my Relentless athletes who broke records and went out and ran the 3M half-marathon yesterday. I was smiling from ear to ear as I received emails, texts, and Facebook messages from everyone sharing their success.

Michelle's text- "1:53 3M half. Thank you CrossFit, little run training, bum foot but felt strong."

Becky's Facebook message- "Thanks to you Matt & I ran the 1/2 in under 1:40. Woohooo!"

Tina's email- "Hope you had a good weekend. Just wanted to let you know that I beat my 1/2 marathon goal -- my time was: 1:57 and 43 seconds -- woo hoo."

If you are still on the fence of how Relentless Athletic Training can prepare you for races with less distance training, then come to a class for FREE and see what it is all about. Send me an email at meganparsons@crossfitcentral.com to get on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment