Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspire to Action

SISTERSSSSSSSSS
 "You have all you need within you to become the best version of yourself. Anything that inspires you is an outward reflection of the potential within you. Cultivate in your own life, in your own way, the qualities and greatness you see in others and pretty soon you will be living a life that is your personal version of greatness. Your work is to apply yourself everyday and don't look back."

It's a personal goal to run into someone I know every time I make a trip to the grocery store or if I am out and about around town. To me it shows that I am meeting new people, stepping out of my circle of friends, and expanding my horizons. Or, it could simply be the Woo in me. I can add a check to the box today for that one. I ran into an old friend from Baylor at HEB today and he asks if I was still coaching at CrossFit Central. I went on to explain what I was doing with Relentless, Pump & Shred, and my own training regime and he goes on to say--> "You're living the dream."


WOW. I think that quite a bit, but to have someone out of no where recognize the energy and passion for what I do out of a simple grocery store conversation speaks volumes. That is why the quote above is so powerful to me. Each day I wake up with the ability to be the best version of Showout Meg. All I have is now-->this is it & it's perfect. I Fight Mr. Resistance daily with an attitude of thankfulness. The more I give of myself; the more I am inspired to do even more!


What inspires you?




No comments:

Post a Comment