Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dad and I


The older I get the more I realize how blessed I am to have such a loving and supportive family. When people ask me who is my hero, I always say my dad. I am so fortunate to have a dad who is the ultimate example of a loving father and husband. As a kid growing up I remember him never complaining about working ridiculously long hours with coaching; never having anything for himself but always finding the means to provide for his kids; and being one of my biggest fans. My dad was in town this past week for football coaching school. He met me at CrossFit Central to do DT. There's nothing like getting to workout with a family member, especially a parent. Great job, Dad!!! I may have beat you by 90 seconds but your still going strong at 53 =).

No comments:

Post a Comment