Thursday, October 8, 2009

Egg, Peach, & Walnut Combo


I tried a new recipe yesterday morning for breakfast that I found on the Performance Menu called Peach & Pecan Scramble. I made a few changes to the recipe to adjust my fat blocks, but you can go HERE to get the exact recipe. It was a good change of pace for breakfast. I honestly felt like I was eating a version of french toast minus the bread. It took about 5 minutes to make and was very satisfying.

Meg's version of Peach & Pecan Scramble (see pic above):
• 1/2 peach, diced
• 2 Tbsp chopped pecans- I used walnuts
• 1 tsp olive oil- I used 2/3 tsp of coconut oil
• 2 eggs
• 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
• 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- added some extra cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. You had me at French Toast! I'm definitely making this tomorrow for breakfast...or maybe for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete