Monday, October 26, 2009

OAG Wellness Fair


Coach Alex and I attended the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) Wellness Fair last Thursday. We got to spend the morning talking about Relentless boot camp and CrossFit Central programs to all kinds of people. Our booth was set up next to another fitness group. After talking with my fellow booth neighbor, I was reminded once again why CrossFit Central programs are the best. Our clients have fun, get results, and are constantly challenged. Attending these events are so easy for me because I am simply speaking from the heart. Nothing salesy. The honest truth. CrossFit works.

November programs started today. Bring a friend to Relentless boot camp this week and give them a chance to experience the same fun and SIC FIT results you are seeing.

What attracted you to CrossFit Central programs and keeps you coming back for more?????

No comments:

Post a Comment