I decided it was time to review my goals I set in August. Once I make myself set down and really evaluate where I am and where I want to go, I am fired up and motivated to do it. It is simply allowing myself to take time out of my day and take a good look in the mirror. I like a lot of what I see, but I also see defeat, and plenty of room for improvement. Wendell Phillips quotes it perfectly, "What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step to something better."
Below is an update. Tomorrow I will have my new goals posted and current ones adjusted. Ardith, this post is especially for you, because you call me out and hold me accountable. Thank you!!
1) I am a silver pin in Advocare- Oct 30th--Did not happen but introducing Advocare to more people daily. Who needs some Spark =)
2) Relentless boot camps have added value for each athlete--shirts, KB/DB workout book, and KB for class- Aug 31st-- Taking place now...no shirts and book but added value via Relentless website and other boot camp Events & Challenges in the making
3) I completed the Olympic weight lifting cert-- Oct 18th-- Did not happen but attending Kettlebell certification on Dec. 5th
1) I am financially free of 2 credit cards-- Oct 2nd -- Paid off one credit card
2) I am spending a minimum of 20 mins 5x a week on personal development- Only about 3x a week
3) I am 10% body fat and 2 inches smaller in my waist line-- Oct 2nd -- I am still around 12-13% but have lost an inch in my waist line. Sept. 30th I started to really Zone and not just eat gluten/dairy free, and now I am edging closer to this goal.
1) I am doing 5 consecutive hand-stand pushups-- Oct 2nd --I can do handstand pushups on the ab mat now, which is a huge improvement. Still not where I want to be yet but getting closer...
2) I am doing a muscle-up-- Oct 16th -- Nope. Not quite there. I can only push myself out of the dip of the muscle-up
3) I am doing 10 consecutive chest-to-bar kipping pull-ups-- Sept 4th -- yep, yep. Pull-ups are wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Still improving. Not all chest to bar but way more consistent. Yayyy!!
4) I have increased CF Total-- squat: 215; shoulder press: 95; deadlift: 265-- Dec 31st -- Max deadlift is at 245 and shoulder press is still at 85. Not sure about back squat.