Whitney and I were Showout Golf Caddies for Halloween. You better believe we were sportin the Double C gear under our skirts thanks to the lovely boy shorts from the CrossFit Central's Women's Challenge. The whole showout/athletic look came together from head to toe =).
About a week ago I asked my friends on Facebook the following question:
What is your definition of Showout?
I am in the process of making tees, and I am looking for all the input I can get. Shoot me an email at email@example.com or post a comment below. I want to hear everyone's thoughts. This is what I have thus far... However, I did leave off Lance's question marks. Ha!
- Someone who says holler, focus, next and hot mess on a daily basis. Haha!
- A stronge, confident person who is comfortable in there own skin and it shows!
- Sassy, confident AND FUN like you!
- Last name-Parsons! :)
- Mindblowing determination + heart of gold + belief in herself + amazing sense of humor. (aka Megan Parsons :)
- I don't think that is even a word :-)