Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mom & Daughter



CrossFit Central is a family. I truly mean that with all my heart. Two of the women in Relentless Boot Camp in the 8:30AM MWF Lake Pointe class pose with their daughters after a workout.

Why use the excuse "I'll start working out after the holidays." Be different. Set an example for your family and friends. Power through the holidays. These ladies exemplify "family" to me and I am honored to coach them. They get up each day and set a precedent for everyone they come in contact. Keep up the awesome, showout work!!!

Join the CrossFit Central family at Deep Eddy park on Thanksgiving Day at 6:00AM for a FREE Relentless boot camp workout. A 5K Fun Run will follow the workout at CrossFit Central on Burnet starting at 9:00AM. Bring a can good to the Fun Run for the local food drive donation.

Who is coming to the FREE workout and/or Fun Run?

No comments:

Post a Comment