I am thankful for...
- Family- I am the oldest of 4 kids, and my brother and sisters are my best friends. We all live in Austin, and I could not ask for a better support group. Our parents are rock-solid. Dependable, loving, comforting, honest, and genuine. I can turn to my mom and dad in any given situation and know they will guide me in the right direction. I am loved!
- Friends- I pretty much consider my friends in Austin my family too. Specifically, Whitney is one of my best friends. She has been with me through good times and bad and always stood strong. Thank you for being my ShowoutBestFriendSisterGoddess!
- Faith- Life is bigger than what I experience daily. I could not have made it through these last 11 months without my faith. Miracles happen. Believe it!
- CrossFit Central clients- WOW! I met today with one of my boot campers and I realized even more so how much I love the people I coach daily. They are not just my "boot campers" but they are my friends. People I can turn to for advice and direction.
- CrossFit Central family- Never did I dream that I would have found my dream job at age 28. Every day I get up and have the ability to impact someone's life, improve my own life, and surround myself with individuals who truly have my best interest at heart. My eyes tear up at times just thinking about how blessed I am right now.
- my health- Praise Jesus for CrossFit and Paleo nutrition
- my singleness- I have learned so much about myself over the past year. Digging deep and finding out who I am as just me.
- my house.
- my beat up car.
- Austin- pretty much the greatest city to live ever.
- crazy, curly hair.
- being a showout.
- skinny ritas- completely random thing to be thankful for, but seriously, they are the best.
What are you thankful for?