Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Repetition

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." - Muhammad Ali

I could not agree more Muhammad Ali. I have been doing this daily with multiple aspects of my life. Taking action day in and day out even when it's not easy or when I'm tired. I am so passionate and convicted about the goals I have set for this year that I refuse to not do all I can to reach them.

I strongly believe in goal setting, similar to a lot of the coaches at CrossFit Central. It is one step to say your goals, a bigger step to write out your goals, and an even greater step to start taking action immediately. Repetition. Belief. Making it happen. I revisited my goals that I set for 3, 6, and 12 months in October 2009. WOW!!! Updates below. I have added more goals to this list and reassessed after completing the Personal Power series with Tony Robbins. More to come tomorrow.

If you have written down goals, then I challenge you to revisit them. It is encouraging when you see how far you have come or it is a big wake up call to get your butt in gear. Repetition. Repetition. Repetition. Repetition of Belief in your dreams.

Career--
3 MONTH
1) I have 10+ clients in all boot camps- January 4th, 2010 - CHECK
2) I am coaching 2 groups of 3 personal training clients- Dec. 25th -I have just the right amount of clients now.
3) Monthly boot camp newsletter- January 6th, 2010- CHECK
4) Training up new, upcoming coaches-CHECK

12 MONTH
1) Relentless Boot Camp is a household fitness name in Austin- June 2010- WELL ON ITS WAY
2) 6-figure coach- November 1st, 2010- WELL ON MY WAY
3) Level II CrossFit trainer- as soon as a Level II opens up - reassessing since the cert is completely different now
4) Developed Pillars of Movement exercise book- March 2010 - changing to Relentless Outdoor Training Coach Manual...almost done


Personal--
3 MONTH
1) Patented SHOWOUT- January 16th, 2010 -did not patent but made a Showout shirt
2) 10% body fat- December 1st, 2009 - Not there, and not sure if I even want to be there; however, I am happy with where I am and where I am going.

12 MONTH
1) Completed the gymnastic, olympic weightlifting, and running/endurance certifications- Nov. 1st, 2010- attending Underground Strength Training at the end of this month with Zach Even-Esh; working with Chad Vaughn on Oly lifts currently
2) Financially free of all credit cards- Nov. 1st, 2010 - moving this date up to May 2010
3) Paid off car and bought a new and larger one (wayyyyy too much boot camp equipment)- Nov. 1st, 2010- identified cars I want so I have a plan of action


Health--
12 MONTH
1) Capable of doing every CrossFit WOD thrown my way as prescribed- need to improve gymnastic movements to reach this goal
2) CF Total-- squat: 215; shoulder press: 95; deadlift: 265-- Dec 31st- CHECK on shoulder press and deadlift

No comments:

Post a Comment