Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Spring Cleaning is this week at CrossFit Central. I partook in the Rejuvenate, Replenish, & Restore discussion with Carey and Crystal at noon and then took on yoga with Sanieh at 3:00pm. OH MY SOUL! I am clearLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLy not strong with yoga strength. My hips are way tighter than I realized, my arms were shaking in some of the plank positions, and I could literally feel toxins released in my body because I got light-headed right in the middle of the poses. I was quickly humbled and affirmed that I must start incorporating a more holistic approach to my training. I wrote down as one of my goals this year to hire a Yoga coach. I hope Sanieh is ready for me. =)

I challenge each of you to participate in any and all you can over the next few days with the Spring Cleanse. It is a great way to step out of your comfort zone and broaden your knowledge with nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment