Monday, October 18, 2010

Ceviche


Last night I was craving ceviche. I almost ordered the ceviche at Curra's for take-out, but then decided to use what I had in my kitchen and see what I could create. The pic above is a little fuzzy, but I whipped up my own version of ceviche.

Showout Meg's Ceviche-
1 salmon fillet drizzled with 1 tsp olive oil
10 kalamata olives
salsa
avocado chunks

Directions: Sear the salmon 1 minute on each side. Cut up the salmon. Throw all the above ingredients together in a bowl and add salt, pepper, & cumin.

I served the ceviche with sweet potato fries that I cut up and baked in the oven. It was delish and a good change of pace. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would like to place a to go order at Cafe Showout. One order of yummy ceviche for me please!!

    ReplyDelete