Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Operation Playa


If you want something done you'll find a way. If you don't want something done you'll find an excuse. -Donald Trump

Weekly I meet with Dave King. He has become more than just a mentor to me over the past month in a half. I consider him a friend, and someone who pushes me outside of my comfort zone.  As I have mentioned in previous blogs, I am huge on goal setting. Being surrounded by a goal-oriented team at CrossFit Central and now someone else holding me accountable makes a huge difference.

The past couple of nights I have woken up in mid sleep dreaming about my future at CrossFit Central and what is to come with Relentless Boot Camps.
It's exciting, nerve-racking, overwhelming, and AMAZING all at the same time. I love how dreams can provide a whirlwind of emotions but then end with a peace that surpasses all understanding.


Today Dave and I were talking about treating each day as if we are leaving for vacation the following morning. That statement really hit home especially since I am going on vacation in less than 2 weeks to Playa del Carmen. Woohooo!!!! I have a new found vigor to make even more of each day. My to do lists are officially named Operation Playa over the next couple of weeks.

What is the name of your Going on Vacation List? Start today and make your goals a reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment