Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Refuel

I spent the past weekend at home with my parents. I did not realize how much I missed them and how entirely too long it had been since I went home. The weekend was full of Friday night high school football, working on personal & Relentless Boot Camp action items, family time, good seafood, lots of sleep, and even time for a workout with my youngest sister.

I heard through the grapevine that Lindsey Smith (top 5 in the 2010 Games) spends 10 minutes every
Sunday working on handstand push ups. I figured why not start this 10 min plan while at home. The picture above is me working on hand stand pushups on a tree. These are a weakness for me but with every passing day I am becoming stronger. Slight Edge. I returned back to Austin rejuvenated.

How do you refuel from time to time?



No comments:

Post a Comment