Monday, August 8, 2011

Text

 
(Dance...dance with ShowBro)

I am the oldest of 4 kids. All 3 of us girls live here in Austin, my brother now lives in the DFW area, and my parents live outside of Houston. We are super close even at a distance. I  never thought I would be happy or really care to see the day when my parents took on text messaging; however, when I open my phone to a text like the one below that is sent to me and my 3 siblings----I realize how loved and supported I am from a distance. And, that my Dad can type a legit, long text. Ha!

A text from my Dad...

I know that all 4 of you are at different stages in your lives. I want to remind you that nothing great is accomplished UNLESS YOU HAVE A DREAM. Never lose the capacity to DREAM. Pursue your DREAM with PASSION and have faith that it can and will come true. Love y'all very much!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! What would we do without such supportive families?...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to meet your showbro and showdad! what an amazing text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love crazy families! I am blessed. Can't wait for both of y'all to meet my fam.

    ReplyDelete