Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where's my Sashimi?

Michelle attends the Tu/Th 6:30am Relentless Boot Camp at O.Henry Middle School. Last week she ventured to the lovely beaches of TX in Port A and experienced her very 1st deep sea fishing trip. Her recap of the adventure brings even more awareness of why being fit across all domains is vital in all aspects of life and not just fitness. Nice work!! Michelle writes...


Exhilarating and exhausting!

My first catch was a 20+lb TUNA!  One of the hardest things I have done in awhile...it took every ounce of strength (thank you CrossFit) and a lot of mental determination. There were definitely moments of wanting to hand over the fishing pole...but that is not the meaning of RELENTLESS!  And although I had complete muscle fatigue I was able to recover and catch a few more fish!

I have a whole new appreciation for the sport of fishing!  And yes we had TUNA sashimi ---delicious! What a wild experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment