Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Morning Brunch


About once a week I am reminded...
why I love my job;
why I do what I do day in and day out;
why I keep my focus on the big picture and vision;
and why I work diligently, because I know the labor is not in vain and for a greater cause.

Last Friday I spent part of the morning with my Lake Pointe class post-workout for a Friday morning brunch at one of the athlete's house. It was absolutely perfect! A morning full of energy, sweat, and camaraderie followed my egg scramble muffins, carrot/banana muffins, bacon, fruit, mimosas, and the best part---Mary's homemade Bloody Mary's.

I encourage you to take some time today to reflect on why you do what you do. The fuel that comes from the fire of a vision, goal, and dream is unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment