Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Keep the Faith


My friends, let us remember one thing: Faith isn't Faith without not having any clue how it's going to turn out and still showing up every day. 

2012 is going to be a big change for Relentless. We are changing our name to encompass a broader scope, adding 6-week boot camps, streamlining programming that is consistent across all classes, adding new coaches, offering more accountability for our current athletes, and making a statement that we are the top outdoor training team in the nation. Big things!

When I read the statement above the other day it really hit home. With change comes the unknown, and that is where faith kicks in at it's finest. Everyday I am showing up, making changes, and taking steps to a brighter future. Do I know 100% how everything will turn out? NO. But I do know I have faith, diligence, listen to feedback, and see the overall vision of Relentless Training Systems.

It is simple to say you have faith when everything is going according to plan, and you are not pushing the limits for change. If you are not stepping outside your comfort zone, I challenge you to take a leap of faith and go for it. I believe true transformation occurs when you dream the impossible and go for it. 

Keep the faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment