Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you, Lauren!

This is why I do what I do. This is why I get up when it's freezing cold outside and bring the energy, focus, and intensity to each Relentless workout. This is why I am blessed.

Thanks for sharing about the San Antonio 1/2 marathon, Lauren!

I am wanting to let u know that I thought of you today while I was running. I want to tell you how thankful I am to have you as a coach and pushing me and getting me better as a whole, Even though you may not realize it..
I did not even train for this half and beat my time by 10:00 minutes!!! I was running 4-5 miles and 6 on a "good" day.  I almost backed out of this run after not feeling well the past few weeks but couldn't allow myself to..
I stopped for water only twice and I had so much energy and felt great throughout.. I owe this to you!!

Thanks meg!!

Xo





No comments:

Post a Comment