Monday, March 21, 2011

Blessing

(5:30am Tu/Th Deep Eddy class)

I am blessed to be around the most amazing clients daily.  They encourage me as much or even more than I encourage them. Life is a 2-way street. I challenge you to give more than you receive and watch what happens.

Below is a quote and email from Laura in my 5:30am Tu/Th Deep Eddy class. Life doesn't get much better than this.
_____________________________

"You have favor because God has marked you for his purpose and plans.  In
Him, we have a future, a hope, a positive expectation regarding our lives.
Just remember that we are blessed to be a blessing."


I love the part about "positive expectation" and "blessed to be a blessing"
and figured you would get it.


Thanks for all you do, I doubt you have any idea the true number and
significance of the lives you touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment