Monday, March 28, 2011

Just run...

On Sunday I ran the Cap10K for the 2nd time and did 6 minutes better than last year! 48 minutes flat. I have turned over a new leaf with running recently and truly enjoy getting out in the community, meeting new people, racing with clients and friends, and simply having fun. No pressure. Just run. The end results have been beyond rewarding.

As I say time and time again, CrossFit prepares you for anything. No long-distance training at all for this race. 4x per week of CrossFit workouts and 1x per week track workout, and I was fully prepared. The best part of this race was it was the opposite direction from the half-marathon. Every hill I battled in February was a piece of cake on Sunday.

I challenge you to pick one of the upcoming races from the Relentless Race Calendar, and watch how well you are prepared to do any fitness test thrown your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment